Welcome to kkm_itest, a Kyou Kara Maou! icontest community :)
1. Icons must be made from official art (see KKM Source below for some links.) Doujinshi and fanart are not allowed.
2. You can submit up to two icons, unless stated otherwise.
3. Advertising and/or using your icon before the end of voting means disqualification.
4. Submitted icons must be made especially for the contest.
Icon usage: If you see an icon you'd like to use, please ask the creator for permission first. You may do this even if you don't know the creator by linking to the icon(s) you'd like and asking on the most recent results post. If the creator doesn't respond to you directly one of the mods will be sure to facilitate the request. Please do NOT take icons from this community without crediting the icon's creator.
See previous themes, get a sneak peek at next week's theme, and/or suggest a theme!
1. Icons can be submitted from Friday (when new theme will be posted) to 11:59PM EST/EDT (US) the following Friday.
2. Your icon must be uploaded to an image hosting site such as Photobucket or ImageShack which allows direct linking.
3. Submission should look like this:
anything else I may need to know
4. All icons have to meet LiveJournal requirements - 100x100 pixels or less and no more than 40kb.
1. Voting starts ~11PM CST (US) on Friday and lasts until 12PM CST (US) on Monday.
2. You can't vote for your own icons.
3. You must vote for three separate icons in order of preference (+ special category if one is offered. On weeks with few entries you may be directed to vote for only two icons. Always abide by any special voting rules included in individual voting posts).
4. Voting is not mandatory, but highly encouraged—the more votes, the better, you know :)
Want to affiliate?
See all other KKM sites here.
Magazine and Merchandise Scans
Screencaps of Shin Makoku no Kyujitsu (PS2 Game)
Manga Scans 1-19 (Chinese)
Do you have additional links?
Founder (retired): regis
Profile: arana_suteshi and poisonangel7
Banners (current): sumeragi_sei, rynankh, and mobiuswolf
Banners (past): moshesque, rosalen_knight, terraharpel, regis, arana_suteshi, and poisonangel7
(Banner making schedule)
itest_mods E-mail: itest . mods @ gmail . com (This is the combined journal and e-mail of the mods. You can use this to contact all of us at once.)
Not sure what these deadlines translate to for you? Try this time zone converter. Make sure you click the second button, “Use The Following Date/Time,” or it will default to the current time. Use “America/New York” to stand for EST/EDT (Eastern Standard/Daylight Time).